At Degrace Plumbing, we offer a full selection of services for sewer inspection and sewer repair in Bergen County, New Jersey. Sewer problems are surprisingly common, ranging from minor clogs and obstructions, to emergencies like sewer backflow and collapsed sewer pipes.
At Degrace Plumbing, we’ve got your back with 24/7 emergency sewer service in Bergen County and elsewhere in New Jersey. Don’t wait until a disaster happens: call us at the first sign of sewer trouble, at Degrace Plumbing.
Sewer Camera Inspection NJ
At Degrace Plumbing, we usually start our sewer repair or sewer cleaning services with sewer camera inspection. Sewer cameras are a relatively recent innovation in sewer service technology, and they allow sewer repair contractors to easily look directly down into the pipes, without any intrusive digging.
Fiber optic sewer camera systems are mounted on flexible rods, and can be lowered directly into the sewer line through an access point.
Once inside, they deliver a live video feed to a laptop or monitor, allowing sewer repair company personnel to pinpoint the location of clogs, breakage, and other problems.
This diagnostic process helps contractors determine the right course of action, such as what size hydro jetting nozzle to use, or which trenchless sewer repair technique would be appropriate.
Sewer Repair & Sewer Cleaning NJ
We use the latest sewer repair and sewer cleaning techniques to take care of your sewer problems without making a mess.
When you’re having sewer problems, it’s important to get the problem taken care of as soon as possible, to prevent the problem from worsening– in extreme cases, you could end up with sewer backflow into your yard or home.
You might need sewer repair or sewer cleaning service sewer inspection and sewer repair in bergen county NJ if you’re dealing with any of the following problems:
- Multiple clogged drains.
- Sewage smells inside your home.
- Soggy ground outside above the sewer line.
There are several viable options for sewer line repair, which can be used in different circumstances.
At Degrace Plumbing, we almost always opt for trenchless repair solutions, which don’t require us to dig up your yard and ruin your lawn. Trenchless sewer repair can involve several different techniques:
- Hydro jetting. This is actually a sewer cleaning technique, rather than a repair method. We use water jets at high PSI, much like a pressure washer, to blast away sewer clogs, tree roots, and other obstructions.
- Pipe lining. Pipe lining allows us to easily patch up a cracked section of sewer pipe, without replacing it entirely. A flexible tube made from specialized resin is pulled into the sewer by a machine, then heated in place in order to harden it. This creates a new “pipe within a pipe,” solving leakage from cracks or holes.
- Pipe bursting. This trenchless sewer repair method is used to replaced severely broken sewer pipe segments. The new pipe section is pulled through the old one, fracturing the damaged pipe outward to remove it.
Looking for top quality sewer repair and sewer cleaning in New Jersey?
Call me today at Degrace Plumbing, at 201-786-2538.