Renovating your kitchen or bathroom is a great way to breathe some new life into tired spaces, along with adding long-term value to your home.
When you’re planning a home remodeling project for a kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, or another area that needs running water, you’ll need an experienced renovation plumber to install pipes and fixtures.
It’s important for water pipes, drainage pipes, and plumbing fixtures to be carefully installed by an experienced professional, preventing future problems and ensuring that your new plumbing holds up for years to come.
Local Community NJ Plumber Services
At Degrace Plumbing, we proudly serve our local community with plumbing installation and replacement services for new remodeling projects.
Call us any time to find out more from one of our friendly NJ renovation plumbers.
Hiring an Experienced Renovation Plumbers in NJ
For your next home remodeling project, you’ll need a certified, licensed NJ plumber to install pipes and fixtures. Here’s what you’ll need when hiring a local renovation plumber:
- Make sure your plumber is licensed. In New Jersey, journeyman plumbers and master plumbers need to be licensed in order to practice their trade.
- Ask for references and reviews. Great renovation plumbing companies get glowing reviews from their satisfied customers. Ask around for recommendations from people you know.
- Create your budget. Plumbing renovation isn’t cheap, but the value it adds to your home can bring a significant return on investment. It’s worth investing your money in quality materials, like stone countertops and top of the line plumbing fixtures.
- Have a plan in mind. You don’t need to know anything about things like the right size for pipes and fittings, but you should have a general idea of the design you want. This simplifies the process for you and your NJ Plumber, helping him get to work faster. You need a rough idea of the finished outcome that you want. A remodeling NJ plumber will need to draw up blueprints for the new plumbing, so you should know if you need to do something like relocate the shower or toilet.
- Apply for a permit. You may need a permit before you can begin your renovations or remodeling, especially if you need plumbing for a new addition. The plumber usually can’t do this on your behalf, so it’s good to have this taken care of as soon as possible.
- Stay available for questions while the plumbers are working. Your local renovation plumber may need to ask you questions while you’re working. If you can’t stay on site, keep your phone available for calls.
- Hire a plumber who specializes in plumbing renovation. Plumbers and plumbing companies will often specialize in a particular type of plumbing, such as sewer services or large commercial projects. At Degrace Plumbing, renovation and remodeling are our areas of expertise.
At Degrace Plumbing, our team of experienced NJ plumbers specialize in renovation plumbing for homeowners in Bergen County and nearby areas of north NJ.
Call us any time to find out more about our kitchen, bathroom, and basement renovation services, at 201-786-2538.