Looking for Bergen County’s best local plumbers?
Call us any time at Degrace Plumbing for plumbing pipe repairs sewer service NJ, boiler repair NJ, renovation plumbing NJ
Degrace Plumbing – 201-786-2538
At Degrace Plumbing, we pride ourselves on our dedication to quality service for local Bergen County homes and businesses.
We serve all of Bergen County with same-day service, 24-hour emergency plumbing leak repairs, and more.
As Belleville’s best NJ plumbers, we provide a full selection of local services, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Repairs
- NJ SEWER SERVICE
- Plumbing Pipe Leak Repair
- Leak detection
- Sewer inspection
- pipe rehabilitation NJ
- Replace or renew sewer line
- Repair sewer line in New Jersey
- Plumbing pipe replacement
- water line installation bergen county
- water line repair berden county
- curb valve replacement service
- New plumbing installation
- Renovation plumbing
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Boiler Repair, Replacement, & Installation
- Commercial Plumbing Services
Call us any time for fast, reliable same-day service anywhere in Bergen County, with service areas including:
- Englewood Cliffs
- Saddle River
- Franklin Lakes
- Woodcliff Lake
- And more… (just call to say hello to find out)
For great plumbing, boiler, and water heater service from top Bergen County plumbers, call us any time at Degrace Plumbing, at 201-786-2538.
Looking for Bergen County’s best local plumbers?
Call us any time at Degrace Plumbing for plumbing pipe repairs, boiler repair, renovation plumbing, and more, at 201-786-2538.
Bergen County Plumbing Pipe Repair & Replacement NJ
Repair or replacement – Need plumbing pipe repair for a burst pipe, frozen pipe, or hidden leak? At Degrace Plumbing, we provide residential and commercial plumbing repairs throughout Bergen County.
Plumbing Pipe Leak Repair & Detection NJ
It’s very common for pipes in Bergen County homes to develop small leaks. Accidental water damage is a leading cause of homeowner’s insurance claims, and 40% of US homeowners have reported property loss from water damage.
Much of that water damage was caused by leaking water pipes. A 1/8″ hole in a plumbing pipe can leak out up to 250 gallons of water in a single day, which can quickly cause serious water damage in the surrounding area.
While leaking exposed pipes in basements, attics, or underneath sinks are often noticeable right away, most of your home’s plumbing is hidden in walls and ceilings. Because of that, homeowners don’t always notice a leak until it’s already done some damage.
Some of the leading signs that you may have a hidden plumbing pipe leak in your home include:
- The sound of rushing water. If nothing is turned on, and the toilet isn’t running, unexplained water sounds could indicate a leak somewhere in your plumbing.
- Your water meter changes when you’re not actively using water. You can mark the indicator on your meter, then refrain from using running water for an hour. If the indicator has moved, you probably have a leaking pipe.
- Your water bill keeps going up. When you have a hidden plumbing leak, your water bill will go up over a period of weeks or months.
- Moist or discolored areas. Water dripping from a plumbing pipe can cause moist, discolored areas on walls, floors, or ceilings. There may be mold growth, which will usually come back when you’ve cleaned it.
- Mildew and mold. While mildew is prone to growing in baths and showers because of the moisture, it doesn’t normally occur anywhere else. Sudden fungal growth can indicate that moisture from a leak is creating an environment where mold can thrive.
- Damaged paint or wallpaper. Blistering paint or wallpaper is another sign of a possible plumbing pipe leak.
- Unpleasant odors. The area near a leak may smell musty and unpleasant. You may also notice foul smells near sewers or drains, if those pipes have a leak.
If you suspect that you may have a leaking pipe in your home, call us any time at Degrace Plumbing. We’re always available for same-day plumbing repair service, including 24-hour emergency repairs.
Replacing old plumbing pipes in NJ
Many older homes in Bergen County may have aging plumbing, which can burst, break, or leak water because of ongoing deterioration and corrosion. Copper has long been a standard for plumbing pipes, but it has a finite lifespan. Once it’s corroded, you may need plumbing pipe replacement. Some NJ homeowners opt for more copper, while others go with modern materials like PEX or PVC.
Copper plumbing pipes can last for up to 70 years, but eventually, they may need to be replaced. Copper pipe corrosion is a serious problem, and over years of use, it’s very likely to occur. As the corrosion eats away at the metal, it causes pinhole leaks that waste water and damage surrounding areas.
Cast iron sewer pipes are also particularly prone to corrosion.
Looking for Bergen County’s best local plumbers? Call us any time at Degrace Plumbing for plumbing pipe repairs, boiler repair, renovation plumbing, and more, at 201-786-2538.
Boiler Repair & Replacement Service in Bergen County
During the cold winters we have in Bergen County, it’s crucial to have a working source of central heating for your home or business. At Degrace Plumbing, we offer professional boiler repair, boiler replacement, new boiler installation, and more.
We work with gas, oil, and steam boilers, helping NJ homeowners find the best heating solutions and fix problems that prevent your boiler system from working correctly. Call us any time for boiler repair or boiler replacement in Belleview and beyond.
Boiler Repair Plumbers in NJ
Need boiler repair in Bergen County? At Degrace Plumbing, our experienced NJ plumbers have years of experience working with residential and commercial boiler systems, performing quick repairs and quality installation for new units.
Gas, oil, and steam boilers can suffer from all kinds of problems that can impede their ability to function correctly. Some of the most common problems that our plumbers see on boiler repair jobs include:
- Boilers making more noise than usual. Boilers aren’t silent, but a sudden rise in the noise level usually indicates some kind of mechanical or plumbing problem.
- Boilers that aren’t generating enough heat. Insufficient heating usually means that something is wrong with your boiler, reducing its efficiency.
- Rising gas or electric bills. Boiler problems reduce efficiency, causing your boiler to use up more energy to do the same amount of work. This can be reflected in your monthly utility bills.
- Boilers that won’t turn on. Ignition or pilot light problems can prevent your boiler from starting up. Ignition plates need to be replaced every few years, since they wear out quickly.
- Rapid cycling. A faulty boiler will often turn itself on and off too rapidly. Not only does this waste energy, but it puts strain on the boiler itself, making it more likely to break down.
- Cracked heat exchangers. A cracked heat exchanger can prevent your boiler from working correctly. In oil boilers, this can introduce carbon monoxide into your indoor air.
Our NJ boiler repair plumbers have found problems in all kinds of internal boiler components, including:
- Drain valves
- Circulation pumps
- Flow control valves
- Expansion tanks
- Water feed valves
- Electric ignition systems
- Pilot lights
- Temperature & pressure relief valves
- Fuses and circuit breakers.
If you’ve noticed any of these problems, you may need professional boiler repairs.
Getting repairs sooner, rather than later, can help prevent your heat from suddenly going out completely. If it does, though, our NJ plumbers at Degrace Plumbing are available for 24-hour emergency boiler repair calls.
Steam Boiler Pipe Repairs NJ
Steam boilers, which use pipes to convey heated steam to radiators, have their own unique sets of problems. Both the boiler itself and the pipes can present with problems that require professional boiler repairs from an experienced local plumber. Some of the most common problems that we’ve seen in NJ steam boilers include:
- Water leaking from the steam boiler tank. In a boiler, water is in constant contact with metal over years and years of use. Eventually, this leads to corrosion. Numerous chemical and biochemical processes can corrode metal, and eventually, it eats right through the tank. Boilers are actually designed with a “sacrificial rod,” an anode rod that’s designed to rust before rust can enter the boiler tank. Eventually, corrosion can lead to leaks from the boiler tank. At this point, you’ll need to replace the boiler.
- Water leaking from steam pipes. Faulty joints or pipe corrosion can cause water to leak out from steam boiler pipes. This can cause water damage in nearby areas, as well as interrupting steam flow and interfering with the normal pressure inside the pipes. Steam boiler pipe repair involves fixing or replacing these pipes, stopping leaks and preventing damage while helping maximize your boiler’s efficiency.
- Sediment buildup inside the boiler tank. Trace amounts of minerals and sediments in the water can accumulate inside the tank, leading it to overheat and become stressed.
- Noisy steam pipes. If the pipes aren’t pitched correctly, they can shake and rattle.
At Degrace Plumbing, we fix residential and commercial steam boilers throughout Bergen County. Call us any time for fast, reliable service from leading NJ plumbers.
Boiler Replacement in NJ
Sometimes, old boilers can’t be fixed, and you’ll need boiler replacement service instead. At Degrace Plumbing, we provide quality professional installation services for great modern boilers from top HVAC brands.
Age is the leading cause of failing boilers, and a typical model will only last for about fifteen years before it wears out and needs to be replaced. Fortunately for NJ homeowners, replacing your boiler can lead to significant energy savings that can help offset the initial expense.
Some of the benefits of new boiler installation include:
- Superior reliability. A brand new boiler will be more reliable than an older model, since it hasn’t degraded from age. It will be less likely to need frequent repairs, and with proper maintenance, it will stay reliable for years to come. If your old boiler needs repairs more than once a year, you’ll probably save money with boiler replacement.
- Cost effectiveness. Between the cost of repairs and the loss of efficiency that you’ll find with an older boiler, new boiler installation can turn out to be more cost effective. Because an aging boiler needs increasingly more energy to perform the same amount of heating, your energy bills have probably gone up over the years as your boiler has gotten older. The energy savings from boiler replacement might surprise you. The current generation of boilers is also more energy efficient than its predecessors, as well as more environmentally friendly. A new high-end boiler can have an AFUE (annual fuel efficiency rating) of up to 95%. In contrast, your old boiler’s efficiency may very well have degraded to an AFUE as low as 50%. Not only can upgrading your boiler save you money, but it can also reduce your home’s carbon footprint.
Interested in boiler replacement in Bergen County? Call us any time at Degrace Plumbing to find out more, or to talk to one of our experienced NJ plumbers about your options for new boiler installation in NJ.
Looking for Bergen County’s best local plumbers? Call us any time at Degrace Plumbing for plumbing pipe repairs, boiler repair, renovation plumbing NJ, and more, at 201-786-2538.
Bergen County Renovation Plumber for all Plumbing
At Degrace Plumbing, we specialize in remodeling and renovation plumbing for Bergen County homes.
Whether you’re building a new addition, making an unused basement into living space, or breathing new life into a dated kitchen or bathroom, our NJ renovation plumbers can help you make sure you have the plumbing infrastructure you need to make your remodeling project a huge success.
Plumbing for Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation
At Degrace Plumbing, we’ve helped countless Bergen County homeowners install or replace old plumbing while they breathe some new life into a kitchen or bathroom with renovations.
Plumbing is absolutely central to these parts of your home, and when you renovate, you’ll need an experienced renovation plumber for quality plumbing installation. Call us any time to find out more about our kitchen and bathroom renovation plumbing services.
Plumbing for Basement Remodeling
Remodeling your basement is a great way to add some much-needed living space to your home, without the hassle of moving or building a new addition. At Degrace Plumbing, we can help you make your basement livable with great new plumbing installation.
From creating downstairs bathrooms, showers, and laundry areas, to installing sewer effluent pumps to ensure proper drainage, we’ll help you with all the steps in adding plumbing to your newly remodeled basement in Bergen County.
Need a Great Bergen County Plumber? Call Us Any Time at Degrace Plumbing
At Degrace Plumbing, our experienced NJ plumbers are always available to talk to you about your options for plumbing repairs, water heater installation, boiler services, renovation plumbing,
sewer camera inspection and more. Call us any time at 201-786-2538, and we can have a plumber at your doorstep today.