Tired of your old, cramped, outdated bathroom? At Degrace Plumbing, we can help you transform a tired space into the bathoom you’ve always wanted. From large master bathrooms to tiny powder rooms, we’ll work with you to find the best bathroom plumbing remodeling solutions to make your interior design dreams a reality.
As local plumbing remodeling contractors, we have years of experience working with local Bergen County and North Arlington homeowners to breathe some new life into old spaces.
Aging plumbing deteriorates over time, to say nothing of how fast decor can become dated. We specialize in installing new plumbing pipes, drain pipes, and plumbing fixtures for bathroom renovation and remodeling projects.
When you’re ready to revitalize a bathroom in your home, call us any time at Degrace Plumbing for North NJ’s best local bathroom plumbing remodeling and renovation services.
NJ Bathroom Plumbing Remodeling: Showers, Faucets, & More
Ready to give your bathroom a makeover? At Degrace Plumbing, we’ll help you create the bathroom you’ve always wanted. We can help you select and install brand new sinks, showers, toilets, and more, creating the perfect aesthetic for your relaxing new space.
From minor renovations to large scale bathroom plumbing remodeling, we provide professional plumbing services for all your home renovation and remodeling projects.
Redoing your bathroom can open up a whole new world of exciting possibilities. At Degrace Plumbing, we help local NJ homeowners incorporate the latest plumbing design trends for new bathrooms, including:
- Whirlpool bathtubs. Everyone likes a relaxing dip in a hot tub, and now, you can have one in your own bathroom. Whirlpool tubs can help soothe sore muscles or relax your mind after a long day at the office.
- His and hers showerheads. Open up your shower space, and say goodbye to that old, cramped shower stall. Dual shower heads are a fun way to expand your bathroom and make bathing fun.
- His and hers sinks and vanities. With dual sinks and ample counter space, you and your spouse can have your own space. Stop worrying about your makeup cluttering the countertop, or your partner’s shaving stuff taking up all the space.
At Degrace Plumbing, our team of bathroom plumbing remodeling contractors can install the right pipes, drains, and fixtures to create your perfect bathroom.
Plumbing Pipe Installation for Bathroom Plumbing Remodeling NJ
Bathroom plumbing remodeling starts with the pipes. A typical bathroom remodel will start with what contractors call a “plumbing rough-in.” This involves bringing the right water lines into the right locations within the space, especially if you’re expanding the size of a bathroom or relocating the fixtures within it. As contractors, we deal with several main types of supplies: supply pipes, waste pipes, and the fixtures themselves.
- Supply pipes ultimately draw their water supply from municipal water lines, or occasionally, from a well on a rural property. The supply lines branch throughout your home, supplying both cold and hot water to your plumbing fixtures.
- Waste pipes, unlike supply pipes, aren’t pressurized. These are the plumbing lines that carry wastewater away from your home and ultimately into the sewer main line. Your home’s waste system needs to be vented to ensure that the water and solid materials will flow smoothly, and to vent septic gases generated by bacteria.
- Plumbing fixtures are usually determined by you, or by your interior designer. Plumbing remodeling contractors can often recommend the best models and brands for new sinks, toilets, and bathtubs.
To find out more about our bathroom plumbing remodeling services in North Arlington and Bergen County, give us a call any time at Degrace Plumbing, at 201-786-2538.